- Click here to download Spring Fling ticket information.
- Click here for driving directions to the Caribou Gun Club Banquet Hall
The Ney Nature Center is a 446-acre Environmental Learning Center and Le Sueur County Park located on the bluffs of the Minnesota River near Henderson, Minnesota. The property is adjacent to the old East Henderson depot and village site, which has public access to the Minnesota River. It is open to the public for hiking, birdwatching, and X-C skiing. It also serves as a regional teaching station for NNC Programing, local school groups, and Community Education. We also have facilities available for rent for events such as weddings, private parties, and meetings.
Some of the things you can find at the Ney Nature Center:
- Woodlands (including big woods remnants)
- Native Prairie
- River Bottoms
- Bird Watching
- The Famous Ney Frog Pond
- Scenic Streams and Ravines
- Native Wildlife
- Historic Farmsteads
- Hiking, snow shoeing and x-country skiing