The Ney Nature Center is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt charitable nonprofit organization.
Donations to Ney Environmental Education Foundation (dba: Ney Nature Center) are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. In January, we send out year-end contribution statements for those whose total donations for the year equals $250.00 or more.
Donate by Mail
Mail-in a donation to Ney Nature Center with “Donation” in the memo to:
- PO Box 93, Henderson, MN 56044
Fund a Need Appeal
Would you like to donate towards a special need at the the Ney Nature Center? Check out our current Fund a Need categories.
Click Here to make a donation online for specific categories like Fund-A-Camper, Resource Management, various education supplies, etc through GiveMN.
Ney Nature Center Tribute Giving
The Nature Center accepts monetary donations in any amount to honor or memorialize an individual. Both the recipient and donor will be acknowledged. We will notify your special person or that person’s family with a card or letter informing them of your tribute gift. Donations of $500 or more will be recognized on a plaque located within the Ney Nature Center’s Education Building.
Commemorative Pollinator Garden: Donations to honor or memorialize an individual given to the Commemorative Pollinator Garden will be used to purchase native plants specific to butterflies, bees, and other insects that rely on such plants to survive, build and maintain the pollinator garden and provide continued support to the programming used to educate about pollinators.
Ney Nature Center’s Wish List: Purchasing or making a monetary donation towards equipment and teaching tools listed on the Ney Nature Center’s Wish List is a great way to honor or memorialize a loved one.
To honor that special someone now, use our donation form. For more information regarding the Tribute Gift Program, please contact Becky Pollack at 507-357-8580.
Our Wish List
- 1850s tools and kitchen gadgets for furnishing the Log Cabin and Summer Kitchen
- Bird Suet
- Black-oil Sunflower Seeds
- Buckets with lids
- Butter Churn (Wooden)
- Cider press
- Classical X-C Ski Equipment
- Electric Golf Cart
- Floating dock
- Garden/landscaping tools (garden rakes and work gloves)
- Laundry Washboard
- Log chain (light duty)
- Lumber (in like-new condition)
- Pneumatic Nailer
- School Supplies: pencils, glue sticks, yarn, markers, staplers, tape, plain pocket folders, etc.
- Skid-steer loader (in working condition)
- Trail Cameras
- Up to 20 ft of dock on wheels
- Utility trailer (4×6 or 4×8)
- Wood splitters
- Working Skid-steer loader
- Cash donations to purchase any of the above