Le Sueur County Ordinance governing Parks
(To be adopted Summer of 2020)
To schedule, your photo shoot fill out the form below and submit your request.
Chapter 2, Section 4:Photography
- a. Photographers that are taking photos at any Le Sueur County Park for a fee or for profit must obtain an annual designated Photographer Level Membership from Ney Nature Center.
- a. Photographers must contact Ney Nature Center at least one business day in advance of their photo shoot within any Le Sueur County Park.
- b. Ney Nature Center or Parks Director has the right to deny photography based on daily park programs, events, or similar activities.
- b. Photographers that are taking pictures for their personal use and not for profit are allowed to take pictures within any Le Sueur County Parks.
- c. For weddings that are held within a Le Sueur County Park, photographers may take photos without an annual membership.
- a. For weddings held at another location, but photos taking place within a Le Sueur County Park, photographers must have an annual membership.
- d. Photographers must keep half of the trail or pathway clear for unobstructed use by other park guests.
- e. Photographers cannot verbally, physically, or in any other way block, remove or ban any park visitor from any area of a park or park facility open to the public.
- f. Photographers may not remove, damage, cut, mow, trim, paint, tie/nail, attach object to, or in any way alter any plant, tree, or other form of vegetation, park equipment, or facility.
- g. Photographers cannot enter any building, facility, area, or property that may be under construction, locked, fenced, gated, or closed to the public.
Submit Photo Shoot Request for any Le Sueur County Park
Please note once submitted you will receive an email confirmation that the request is submitted. If you do not receive that email you may have entered your email address incorrectly.
28238 Nature Center Lane
Henderson, MN 56044
PO Box 93
Henderson, MN 56044