Le Sueur County Ordinance Governing Parks
(Passed & Approved by Le Sueur County Commissioners on August 25, 2020)
View the official Copy of Le Sueur County Parks Ordinance Governing Parks.
Click here to join Ney Nature Center’s Membership at the Photographer Level. Photographer Memberships are eligible to be listed in our directory of Ney Photographer Members.
To schedule your photo shoot, fill out the form below and submit your request.
Chapter 2, Section 4:Photography
- a. Photographers that are taking photos at any Le Sueur County Park for a fee or for-profit must obtain an annual designated Photographer Level Membership from Ney Nature Center.
- a. Photographers must contact Ney Nature Center at least one business day in advance of their photoshoot within any Le Sueur County Park.
- b. Ney Nature Center or Parks Director has the right to deny photography based on daily park programs, events, or similar activities.
- b. Photographers that are taking pictures for their personal use and not for profit are allowed to take pictures within any Le Sueur County Parks.
- c. For weddings that are held within a Le Sueur County Park, photographers may take photos without an annual membership.
- a. For weddings held at another location, but photos taking place within a Le Sueur County Park, photographers must have an annual membership.
- d. Photographers must keep half of the trail or pathway clear for unobstructed use by other park guests.
- e. Photographers cannot verbally, physically, or in any other way block, remove or ban any park visitor from any area of a park or park facility open to the public.
- f. Photographers may not remove, damage, cut, mow, trim, paint, tie/nail, attach an object to, or in any way alter any plant, tree, or other forms of vegetation, park equipment, or facility.
- g. Photographers cannot enter any building, facility, area, or property that may be under construction, locked, fenced, gated, or closed to the public.
These are days and times we know are booked and permission for a photoshoot will not be granted.
- Monday, August 23rd – 3pm to 9pm
- Saturday, September 18 – all day
- Tuesday, October 5th – 3pm to 9pm
- Monday, October 25th – 3pm to 9pm
Submit Photo Shoot Request for any Le Sueur County Park
Please note once submitted you will receive an email confirmation that the request is submitted, this is not permission granted just a confirmation your request has been submitted. If you do not receive that email you may have entered your email address incorrectly. Ney Staff will review your request and send a determining email.
28238 Nature Center Lane
Henderson, MN 56044
PO Box 93
Henderson, MN 56044